Burlington Carpet Cleaning
Our coverage areas are all of Burlington including the neighbourhoods of Aldershot, Lakeshore, Roseland, Tyandaga, Brant Hills, Headon Forest, Palmer Tansley, Pinedale, Longmoor, Millcroft, The Orchard and Alton. We schedule daytime appointments and evenings from Mondays to Saturday. We attemt to accomadate all the customers that we can.
Included in Our Burlington Carpet Cleaning Service
With our Burlington carpet cleaning service we move couches, tables and chairs. Some pieces like piano's, china cabinets, large wall units or beds are too big and bulky to move. When these units are filled with china or other heavy items they can break the units when they are moved. We ask you to move your breakable items off the tables and counters of the area's being cleaned. We need to be able to move as much furniture as we can when we are carpet cleaning.
We start by giving the carpets a thorough vacuuming. This is a first step in the cleaning process and this step will help to get your carpet cleaner. This step gives us the opportunity to look over the carpet and find any stains or spots that need extra efforts. If there are problem areas we pre-treat those spots to be able to remove them. With our spot cleaning solutions most stains will come out but there are some instances where marks are permanent and will not come out.
When your carpet cleaning has been completed please be careful while walking from a wet carpet to a bare floor because it could be slippery. When the carpet is dry you can take any plastic squares away that were placed under the legs of your furniture to prevent any damage. A good vacuuming after your carpet feels dry is helpful to give your carpet that finished look.
Our carpet cleaning process
Our carpet cleaning methods are designed for the carpets to dry fast. A Dry Foam extraction carpet cleaning method or Dry Steam Cleaning. With bot of these methods we have gotten better results than using regular steam cleaning. With our carpet cleaning process most times the carpets are dry within two hours. We get many compliments from our customers and they are very satisfied with our results. We get great results because we use a technology called Encapsulation which does a great job of getting out spots or stains and there is no sticky residue left behind in the carpets. The carpets are clean for longer periods with these cleaning solutions.
Carpet Cleaning - Tips to Keep Your Carpet Cleaner
There are so many advantages to have carpets in your house. Unlike other types of flooring, carpet is a natural insulator, providing warmth in winter and keeping cool air trapped during summer months. It reduces the noise level by eliminating or muffling the clatter of different sounds. It is also soft underfoot, providing a comfortable walking surface and reducing fatigue.
Carpets improve the air quality in your house by keeping dust, pollen, and most allergy causing substances in the fibers of the carpets; this removes them from the zones that we breathe. When these contaminants are in the carpet it is important to remove them to keep the carpet lasting longer and looking good for a longer lifespan.
Most people want their carpets to last long and look good throughout their home. In order to achieve this, you should take certain steps to ensure that your carpet looks good even after years and years of wear and tear. In order to extend the life of your carpet follow a few of these simple carpet cleaning tips.
- Do not wear shoes in the house. Tracking dirt in from outside will do the most damage so leave your dirty shoes at the door.
- Placing small mats in high traffic areas in your house will prolong the looks of your carpets.
- By moving your furniture around in your room, you can change the traffic patterns on the carpets. This prevents pathways from forming too soon.
- Regular vacuuming is necessary if you want your carpet cleaner. This will extend and the life of your carpet. Friction caused by ground in dirt and grime will cause the break down of the carpet fibers and for carpets to lose their color. Vacuum your carpet every other day to keep it clean from carpet killing dirt.
- Do no eat food on the areas that are carpeted. If something spills on the carpet, you should spot clean it immediately. Leaving a stain on the carpet too long can cuse it to become permanent.
- Start a routine of professional carpet cleaning every 12 to 18 months. Usually when you can see the carpet needs cleaning the damage has already started to occur.
There is no comparison to the comfort of having carpet in your home. The elegance and beauty of a clean carpet can make your room beautiful. Following these tips will keep the carpet looking beautiful for many years.